Balance Training Pack - Mini - *New Mini Double ended lead included
20mm wide Girth strap, 12mm wide front chest webbing - adjustable for girth 40cm to 50cm.
Balance Training Pack - Includes Mini 12mm Double Ended Lead - Size Mini . Colour matched to Harness.
Specify alternate Lead Colour in Comments Section at Check Out, if required.
The Balance Harness is a training tool and should be used as part of a training program to reduce your dog's tendency to pull on lead.
If you are looking for a more genaral purpose Harness, then look at our Dog Harness.
- Do not use this Balance Harness to tether your dog ! Check-out the Dog Harness
- Do not use this Balance Harness as a restraint in a Car! Check-out the Dog Harness
- Do Not use this Balance Harness with a lead longer than 2 metres! Check-out the Dog Harness
- The Balance Harness might break if you use it with any of the above, so that's why we suggest you Check-Out the Dog Harness.
Balance Harness - for training Walking Control with pulling dogs.
The Black Dog Balance Harness helps stop your dog pulling on lead - it helps you train your dog to balance correctly on all four feet and not rely on the lead - They learn to walk comfortably without the need to pull.
- Gently Stops Dogs Pulling and allows Effective Training
- Control from the Front and the Back, using a Double Ended Lead
- or Just Connect at the Front, with a normal lead.
- Easy to Fit and adjust - comfortable and strong.
- Restores Balance and allows Effective Lead Training.
A great Walking Harness, and an effective training alternative for dogs with neck issues, or if a head halter is not appropriate.
If your dog is an escape artist, you may also like to consider a Connector Strap as back-up security - they are easily attached as backup security on Balance Harnesses - connected between the Front D Ring (or Back O Ring) and clipped to the dog's collar.
(If you would like a Small Double-ended lead in this pack instead, please let us know in the comments section)